Lanier Christian Academy provides a great opportunity to field competitive athletic teams in a variety of inter-scholastic sports. Coaches, parents, spectators, and student athletes are expected to participate in these programs using the Christian principles, policies, and practices designated in the Student/Parent handbook and espoused by Lanier Christian Academy. It is our firm belief that excellence will be achieved through the implementation of fair play and Godly character. Recognition awarded to the school for athletic achievement will be a testament to the glory of God for all athletic accomplishments.
The goals and objectives of the LCA Athletic Department are to provide an arena through competition, for the emergence of maturity in Christ by developing Godly moral character, servant-leadership, time management, and excellence, which includes:
- Developing student athletes that understand and appreciate the foundation of preparation, discipline, practice, and sacrifice.
- Developing the concept of team work, cooperation and servant leadership.
- Providing our student athletes and parents with guidelines and assistance in promoting sportsmanship and fair play.
- Providing a program to our student athletes that provide guidelines and assistance in developing academic success.
- And finally, to be Christ honoring throughout student athletic careers with the time and talents that God has blessed them with.