At Lanier Christian Academy we have a heart for our community and a passion for Biblical Worldview Education. The Georgia GOAL program helps us to make this wonderful education available to our families in our area looking for a choice in their students’ education. Please visit here for more information about how to participate in GOAL so YOU can make a difference in OUR community.
Not only will you receive a benefit from participating in this program, but you can be confident that there will be students given an opportunity to grow deeper in God’s Word. Every dollar that is redirected to LCA goes right back to our students. What a wonderful opportunity to bless our community!
How Does This Help LCA?
These are tax dollars that you are already obligated to pay. Why not direct them into your community and bless a family looking for Biblical Worldview Education? When you participate in the GOAL program, LCA is able to do all of the following:
- Increase school enrollment
- Reach more families desiring Biblical Worldview Education
- Offer more financial aid to prospective students
- Maintain existing financial aid to our current students
- Increase our income through tuition
- Improve classroom and extracurricular offerings
Where do I sign up?
Click here to submit your GOAL Tax Credit Application online today.
If you would like your CPA to check out the program have them click Click Here for more information.
If you have any questions please contact David Roberts at email@example.com or 678-828-8350.
How Much Can I Redirect?
- Single individual or head of household - $1,000
- Married couple filing separate return- $1,250
- Married couple filing joint return - $2,500
- C Corporation - 75% percent of Georgia income tax liability or
- S Corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner up to $10,000. Click here for more information.