Job Announcement: Lanier Christian Academy is seeking experienced, talented, and energetic candidates for full-time and part-time teacher and staff positions for the 2021-22 academic year starting in August 2021. These positions are one-year positions and are eligible for renewal. Our ideal candidate is one who has a personal relationship with Christs and is capable of building relationships with current students while modeling Christian values. LCA is seeking candidates who are experienced in the following areas:
· High School Science (All areas)
· Elementary School Teachers
Lanier Christian Academy is an independent, nondenominational Christian school accredited by ACSI and AdvancED educating students from Kindergarten through 12th Grade. Our students are taught to maintain a high level of intellectual and spiritual integrity, equipping them to actively engage and apply God’s truth in the world around them. Lanier Christian Academy seeks to teach the whole truth of God’s Word in every aspect of our school.
Professional Qualifications/Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in the desired field or education
· ACSI certified or eligible to obtain ACSI certification; state certification preferred
· Proficient in the use and integration of technology in the classroom
· Values differentiated instruction
· Demonstrates strong written and verbal skills
· Evidences excellent verbal communication skills
· Exhibits strong problem-solving skills
· Highly organized and detailed oriented
· Ability to work collaboratively within an academic department and with other various groups
Interested applicants can apply directly at the link below.